- About Us
- Contact Us
- My account
Board of Directors
Board of Directors:
HandsOn Shanghai currently has 11 board members who represent our long standing relationships with Shanghai's business, academic, and non profit organizations. We are indebted to their service to us, and often look to these members for guidance as we build our platform.
- Ms. Fang Hui - Hands On Shanghai, Executive Director
- Mr. Chi Cheng - China Youth League in Minhang district
- Mr. Chen Bo - Capgemini China, Chairman and CEO
- Mr. Chen Ying - Director and General Manager of E-House China
- Ms. Ding Li - Non Profit Incubator (NPI), Deputy Director
- Ms. Gu Qing – Starbucks China, Senior Manager of Communications
- Ms. Ji Qinying - Shanghai Children’s Medical Center, Vice Director
- Mr. Richard Brubaker – Founder of HandsOn China; Professor of sustainablitiy development in China Europe Business School.
- Mr. Rao Talasila - Director at Cisco Systems
- Ms. Shi Lan - Ms. Lan Shi - Managing Director at Hyde Capital Group; Co-founder of Xinjiang Historical Jade Museum
- Ms. Xu Qingchuan - Director of China Vanke Co.,Ltd
Board of Advisors:
In addition to our board of advisors, HandsOn Shanghai also holds regular meetings (formal and informal) with our board of advisors.
- Ms. Yao Ailun - Elderly Welfare home of Xuhui District, Director
- Ms. Sun Yan - Vice-Mayor of the Xinzhuang government